Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Gave It An Honest Try

Back when I joined a motorcycle ministry I was thinking
that maybe the Lord could use me there and I could also
get spiritually fed. But things did not work out that way
and I left instead.

I did give it an honest try for about 3 years but it was to
late by then cause I had already seen thru all the facade
and saw the hoarding of material possessions and money
was made the object to be desired even to the point of
having a store inside the Sanctuary which Jesus thru a
fit over to whip the money changers inside the temple.

I am not one to normally judge anyone but I was a member
and as a member it was up to me to point out what I thought
were the shortcomings of my then pastor and church, which
I did. Now they all think I am the one who has lost my salvation
saying: "We want to pray for your salvation" That is actually
funny considering I am still saved and never did anything wrong
but point out to them that there theology sucks or they just
ignore the truth to suit their greedy and power hungry souls.

Donor Alert
Put them on your no donor list.

No comments:

Post a Comment