Thursday, April 05, 2012

Who Are You?




Who are you that comes here to read and to see
about people like me? I don't envy your normality
nor do I covet your neighbors ass, nor the ass's
normality.

Are you bipolar like me living in a fantasy world
made from a lifetime of living in a world of fantasy?
Are you a normal ass living the life of an ass living
normal?

I don't think you know what you are and I don't think
you know either. Since you don't know ass about living
a fantasy then you must live normally without the ass.

If your not confused yet then stop reading to confuse
yourself. I see I have you in your fantasy of a normal ass
being bipolar while reading this weblog. Now just go
away and forget that you were ever here.

Stay back 100 feet

Pastor Iscariot caries the money purse reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment