Friday, April 20, 2012

Peyronie's and Pain



Discomfort and pain is now the norm for the last hour
of a 2 hour set of stretching my penis in a SG device.
Thats 2-3 sets a day with pulling and rotating in between
to equal 4-6 hours a day of exercise and equipment use.
Right now as I am writing this I am at the end of such
a set and am in agonizing pain, but without such pain
there are little gains or none to be had.

I do this as a treatment for Peyronie's Disease which
causes ones penis to curve at a 45-90% angle thus
shortening the overall length of the penis and making
it painful and difficult to perform intercourse at all.
I am currently at 37-40% and getting a little better.

The Peyronie's itself causes pain during erection and
because of a scar plaque build up inside the penis there
is also pain there even during relaxed moments around
the house or trying to sleep.

So being a happy camper is not going to be easy with
your dick in a vice. That is why I don't give a fuck if
you live or die or if I live or die or anything lives or dies.
But I am trying to have a good attitude about it by not
killing anyone thru it all. :-) Shall we pray.....

Hail Mary full a grace the Lord is with thee. Bless'ed art
thou among women and bless'ed is the fruit of thy wond
Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at
the hour of our death, amen.

Click HERE for information about Penis Enlargement.


No comments:

Post a Comment