Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bipolar People Say and Do Things .....

how can you not love a face like that? photo taken 2012

that are at times very abnormal and even scary.
But we are still people too with feelings and emotions
like everyone else.

My personal type of bipolarity is bipolar 1 which is
the worse type to have and I can go from deep depression
to the point of wanting to be dead or wanting to kill
everyone, to a manic ecstasy full of energy hope creative
power and even love.

Right now I am on medication that keeps me at a baseline
somewhere in between a manic episode and a depressive
state. It really is a very thin baseline but it does hold steady
unless something or someone pushes my buttons or provokes
me in anyway.

As a bipolar person I am special needs but my special needs
may include throwing you thru the fucking window if you
start pushing my buttons, so just watch how the fuck you
act around me and we will get along just fine.

I can tell you all, until I'm blue in the face, that I am volatile
and legally insane, but it will go in one ear and out the other
until you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears
that I really am.

The truth is you don't have to do shit for me to go off on you
and want to kill you. So with that in mind when you meet me
if you ever do, be sure to forget what I just told you about
pushing my buttons, and please push my buttons.

Always Remember To Walk Consciously Around Bipolar
People Like Me....Or Maybe Just Around Me Would Be
Better And Fuck Everyone Else.

I was in Prison for 2 years cause I almost killed someone
who pushed my buttons, so don't let that happen to you.

Act right around me knowing I'm bipolar, even so I still
might say something off the wall but at least I won't want
to kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment