The following is copied from www.messianic.com/
WHY YOU NEED MESSIAH
1. The condition of humankind is that of fallen creatures, rebellious against G-d and full of sin. Mankind was cursed because of disobedience to G-d. Without salvation from sin (removal of sin) mankind is due punishment, in fact death (removal from G-d). But G-d, in His mercy, provided a way of escape from death to people who will seek to do His will.
2. G-d appointed the holy people, Israel, to bring salvation to all mankind through the person of the Messiah (Anointed One or Appointed One) of Israel, the Savior of the world.
3. The hope and necessity of the Messiah was revealed through the feasts (service of worship) and commandments (moral requirements) which G-d gave to Israel.
4. In the fulness of time G-d sent His Son (meaning G-d Himself in human flesh), who was and is Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth, to be the Messiah for sin, therefore to be a sacrifice and a substitution for the punishment due us all. This sacrifice was accomplished through His death on the Roman execution stake.
5. Only G-d Himself is not due the punishment of death, so He alone could stand in our place. Having done this He rose from the dead and ascended back to power in Heaven.
6. Messiah Yeshua has commissioned those who trust that He is L-RD to go and tell this message to all who will hear.
7. Those who hear and place their trust in Him as Savior and L-RD are rescued (redeemed) from the curse of sin and death and will live eternally. The full promise will appear when Messiah returns and the resurrection of the dead takes place.
8. Until then those who belong to Messiah are given the "down payment" of the Spirit of G-d residing in them to help them know G-d's instructions for right living according to the Bible, so that people might see their good works and glorify the G-d of Heaven.
9. If you do not know Yeshua as your Messiah and/or Savior, you can receive Him now by confessing your sins to Him, then asking Him to come into your life and make you a new person. Your entry way to G-d's throne will be made clear and you can then learn all that His Word says, because you will have the strength through His presence in you.
10. There is no other way than just described for anyone on earth to live with a clear conscience; to know that all sin is gone; that the debt for our sin is paid, and to know nothing (but our own willful disobedience) can separate us from G-d's love.