Sunday, December 14, 2008

The End Is Near


Repent! 
4 the End is Near

Only after being a Christian for 52 years Do
I finally understand the child like simplicity
of it all. My Bipolarity aside, I now understand
that it is the belief in Yeshua (Christ Jesus)
that he was who he said he was and did what
he said he did, that stamps my ticket into
heaven. Not anything else I do or believe will
get me or anyone else into heaven.

Believing that he was fully God born of a virgin 
and fully human born from a human women into the 
human family. That he died and rose to life again
on the third day. And that he rose to heaven and
is now seated on the right hand of God. That he 
will return again for his chosen and beloved people
and also for those gentiles that believe as well.

Any ?'s



No comments:

Post a Comment