Sunday, November 25, 2007

Commercmas Is Next

Commercmas also known as
Christmas to millions of innocent
naive little children who have
been misled to believe that some
fat old man named Santa with magic
is going to bring them cool stuff
on Christmas Eve. Jesus, talk
about faith based organizations.

When I was a kid I always got
my school clothes for the coming
school year and maybe one little toy
for Commercmas. I can't tell you
the amount of times I wanted to
kill Santa for forgetting me. But
then when I learned that it was
really my parents behind it all,
then I just wanted to kill them.


you can take the word SANTA
and make it into SATAN

just by switching the letter N
from the center to the end
and that's almost a rhyme
To consider at this time.

Think about it !

Who winks with his eyes, who signals with his feet,
Who points with his fingers;
Who with perversity in his heart continually devises evil,
Who spreads strife.
Therefore his calamity will come suddenly;
Instantly he will be broken and there will be no healing.
There are six things which the LORD hates,
Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:
Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
And hands that shed innocent blood,
A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that run rapidly to evil,
A false witness who utters lies,
And one who spreads strife among brothers.

Proverbs 6: 13-19

No comments:

Post a Comment