Friday, January 16, 2009

USA Mexico War

Every day, I hear gun fire across the border.
I live in San Ysidro USA a stones throw from the 
border. I don't have kids, but if I did, I would 
keep them inside and out of school. It is not safe
for Americans to go into mexico anymore. 4000
drug war related deaths were in TJ alone in 2008.

We here in San Ysidro need the USA troops here
right now to prevent an eventual drug war here in
San Ysidro. The Mexican troops came too late to
TJ and long after the drug war began. But if we can
protect San Ysidro from such a thing happening,
by brining the troops in first, then I think we should.
There is also a growing islamic movement in Mexico
since and before 2005. But now it is getting worse. 
Are the Mex. drug war Lords really islamic extremists?
If there not now, they will soon be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment