Thursday, January 29, 2009

Coming Out of My Depression

I am finally coming up and out of my depressive cycle.
These things take time and are easily documented.
But only another bipolar like myself can truly know
what I am talking about and be interested in such things.
That is why I try to write it all down. But in the past I
have deleted many blogs about my bipolar cycles due
to the nature of their content. That is to say, I sometimes
create blogs that have evil type content such as my
Achrist blogs from last year. Those blogs were product 
of a manic episode and should have been left as documentation
of the same. But people who find these type of blogs, do
not know that they are just the product of mania and
that the blogs author (me) am not always like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment