Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Speech: In My Own Little World

This is not a political blog, and I have bipolarity.
That pretty much assures that no body will ever
read this blog. But I walk alone on the road of life
with faith in G-d, that I too can someday become
something or someone. A voice crying in the dark
and media-less solitude which lies not within my 
own mind, but the real state of affairs which affairs
are questioned in the face of reality. So I now pick
myself off, dust myself up, and join my new leader
to keep to myself and out of society where I am a
nuisance. It is indeed better for all mankind, that I
just sit down and shut up and stop making myself
looking foolish to the world. However, I can not do
this alone, I need your help. Each American must do
his part in the effort to tie me down to a chair and
formal meeting. 

It won't be easy, at first  there will be struggles and
false starts, but I know that as a people, you all can
keep me safe and from the evils of the world. I want 
to make it into heaven, but if each one of you takes
part in me being influenced by evil, then I too will
start to act as you and become evil also. It is the 
responsibility of each American to keep me safe and
out of arms way. That is why I have signed into act
this law that forces every American to protect my
rights and keep me alive and safe. This also guarantees 
my safe arrival in heaven and for eternity with G-d.

Thank you and may G-d bless America.



No comments:

Post a Comment