Saturday, January 12, 2008

Can You Prove It ?


If you say that you are a creative genius,
then you better be able to prove it.
Fortunately for me, I have already
proven it with my original piano music

But is that enough? What about a religious
contribution like say a church or something.
Already been there done that. OK, then how
about a .............. man who is a country unto
himself. I will be that man. Complete diplo-
matic amunity in all countries.

When I visit other countries, I will be like
a whole country passing through. I will carry
my own arsenal of weapons as any country
would (including my own nukes) I will have a caravan
of dignitaries and the like. Hey, this is
getting fun! Only one man at a time can have
this kind of freedom and power.

He will be called the peace maker. He will have
the power and freedom of Kings and Presidents.
He will go to whatever country is having a
problem and make peace. I volunteer to be
the first peace maker, since it is my idea.

All other peace makers after me, will be elected,
voted in by the whole world. Each peace maker
will be in that roll for a period of 3 1/2 years.
Any Questions ?........................................... good.

Now it's someone else's turn to create something!

Go to this Link to learn more about Bipolar Disorder
and Creative Genius.

"Though this psychopathology is not for one to
wish, one interesting association with bipolar
disorder is the creativity of those afflicted.
This is not the normal creativity experienced
by the above-average people (on the scale of
creativity). This creativity is the creative genius,
which is so rare, yet an inordinate percentage of
the well-known creative people were/are afflicted
with manic depression. Among the lengthy list are:
(writers) F. Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest Hemingway,
Sylvia Plath; (poets) William Blake, Sara Teasdale,
Walt Whitman, Ralph Waldo Emerson; (composers)
Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky. Psychiatrists, realizing
a connection greater than coincidence, have performed
studies all over the world in an attempt to establish a
link between bipolar disorder and creativity."

No comments:

Post a Comment