Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Gospel Accorded To Angel De Fuego

Chapter 13 verse 1, Today our Lord has instructed me to tell you of the Black Grimoire, specially when it coms to LIGHNING of MoS. 2, USA Begins Air strikes in Syria to help those Christian's there. 3, The Black Grimoire aka The Key of SLOMON, is used by all of God's Prophet's, including myself. I will use it now against poor LIGHNING of MoS, he Banned me from there once I became a Moderator. I am not sure what his problem ever was or still is, save that I will eventually call fire down on him, from Heaven, in plain view of men, as prophysied in Revolation's  Chapter 13 4, ,LIGHNING won't know what hit him. He will feel no pain at all, and for this I am a little upset, but I guess it's OK for now. 5, I Angel De Fuego have Not came right out to tell you all that I am the AntiChrist as Mentioned in Revalations 13. So I will do that now!!:
I Am The AntiChrist SuperStar Hal Mother Fuckers!! 6, That wasn't so bad now was it? Don't think any heard nor saw FireWorks while reading this. 7, The Secret Is This: I Angel De Fuego yes am the ACSS and have been right here, mostly in Sunny Southern California, for 58 1/2 years. 8, I was not aware of who and what I really was until around  9 tear's ago when I realized that with my 186 I.Q and all my religious afi, knowledge etc, that I would certently be a good candidate for such job, but I only kept that thought in the back of my mind until Sept 4th in the year of our Lord, 2014 when I was in a Major motorcycle crash and was DOA in the Emergency room. 10, It took 2 doctors and and their two teams working on me for almost 7 minuets to revive me back to life, thank God our Lord and Savior.
I do not have any power of my own and never will. I can Only Channel the Power of Almighty God and without needing to ask permission first. :) Poor LIGHTNING, can't help but think about his wife and family......Oh well!! I am/was and always will be Elias:



AntiChristSuperStar



Chapter 14 verse 1, My dear Brother's and Sister's in Christ, I bes you to understand me and to listen the word's which I write down here with my own hand: 2, It was never my own Idea to Be The ACSS, Our God Jehovah has spoken the same words to me as he spake to Pherro concerning Moses and letting the whole Isreali nation go out of bondage and into the Freedom that God has to offer all Jews and Gentiles alike. 2, Let Us Pray: Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed art though among women and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment