Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Gospel Accorded To Angel De Fuego

Chapter seven verse 1,  ISIS continues as the beast/dragon which would devour the entire world, would it not be for me, and my eventual abilities to channel the wonderful and authorative power of Almity God.It is not I Angel who will do these thing's, save for the Lord who will do these thing's through me as the potter form the clay to create the pot, so the Lord shall use me to bring down ISIS. 2,  In the 3rd heaven, these thing's have already began, and very soon now it will all start to manifest here on earth as well. 3,  My Brother's and Sister's in Christ,  do not let yourselves be deceived by by the dragon beast, and that the time for the two witnesses before mentioned in Holy Scripture is coming soon, amen. 4, Let us pray: Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment