Monday, May 12, 2008

Not A Political Blog


This is NOT a political oriented Blog.
Political talk is only arguing. I hate to
argue. It's all litigation. Like lawyers
arguing cases with too many latin words.

My wife loves the political crap. It's all
about Chris Matthew's and such talk show
hosts and the like. I call him Chris Mouth.
His vociferous style becomes him.
 
I used to like Hillery back in the old days,
but she has proven to over-extend her 
sense of privilege.
Anyway, like I said, this is not a political
Blog. 

This is a Weblog about me and my artistic
temperament with Bipolar Disorder, and
all about my Art. Maybe someday when
all this political excitement for all you
is over, then you will have time to check
out my art. In the mean time, 
VOTE FOR OBAMA.


No comments:

Post a Comment