Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Too Short of Going To Your Home!

I am not going to go to your front
door and knock (on wood) to ask you
for donations to help me create more
beautiful art (music, paintings, poetry)
That is why I am sending these three
little short and cute gyd stooges, to
do it for me.
Stooges

Click the blue link above to go to my
donation archive and give freely. But
before U do that *caugh* at least check
out my art first here. Don't forget to
stop by my Audio Blog and listen to
some of my beautiful piano compositions.
Free piano scores are offered there.
O ya, almost forgot? To read my beautiful
sonnets. Go to my:
Writing and Poetry Archive.

The post titled End of BlogRun right below
this one. Is a brief overview of my 41 blogrun
thru all my art. Please read it to stay informed
while making your life a LOT easier, while
visiting Webl0g De Fuego.

No comments:

Post a Comment