Saturday, May 02, 2015

My Up & Down Battle With Bipolar One Disorder

I am an artist with Bipolar Disorder. follow my progress here on Weblog De Fuego and ride with me on my up and down life. Read my Sonnnets view my MS paintings and listen to my piano music.

NOTE: The piano music on my piano music blog I will eventually load. All this takes time but you can still enjoy my Sonnets and MS Paintings. It is all accessable from right here on Weblog De Fuego. Enjoy.

If you scroll down and read the posts here, you will find my battle with bipolarity. I am now on medication for this illness but for how long, who knows. If you ever wanted to study someone with bipolar disorder, then here is the place to do it. My posts here go back to 2007.

I will be 60 years old next year and I have nothing to show for it all. I have lost everything cuz of bipolarity. I get sad when I think about all I have lost due to mu bipolar self and it's evil ways. It's too late for me, but if you are young with bipolarity, then take mu advice and stay on your meds.

When I get manic, I go on the dark side and when I am depressed I turn to God for help. But it is the dark side that has ruined my life and for any chance of normalcy. When I say dark side I mean turning to the occult and ritualistic magic-which has gained me nothing to tell the truth.

I will most likely die an old man, broke and depressed. But there is still hope for you. I do have mu art to show for my creativity, but I have never made so much as a penny from it..........Don't let that happen to you, seek help.

No comments:

Post a Comment