Weblog De Fuego
Stay Back 100 Feet No Warning Shots
Sunday, March 06, 2011
Still Waiting For Lithium
I never did go on Lithium cause of a problem with
my insurance not covering the special time-release
kind that my pdoc wrote a script for. So now I will
wait until my next visit to get the right script.
Other than that I am still dragging along at mildly
depressed so I still can't create art.
Angel De Fuego
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)