Monday, April 16, 2012

No Humor In The Bible



There is nothing funny about God or Jesus
or anything related to ones salvation in the bible.
Nothing humorous nor anything you can joke
about nor make fun of without sinning.
It's just to God Damn serious unless you make
up clean stupid Jesus jokes cause your not going
to find em in the bible.

Heaven sounds like a very serious place and
there's no joking around about getting there.
So who in the fuck wants that?

It all sounds to depressing and woeful and a
good trigger for a bipolar person like me.
I don't need triggers in my life nor any God
damn religion pushing my buttons in the
name of Jesus, who isn't funny at all.

I'll fucking throw you thru a stained glass
window from inside a church. Now that
would be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment